- Please be aware that the standard prescription fee has increased to £50 from 1st January 2024. This increase is as a result of having held our prices since July 2022 and our change from using a standard signed for postage method to Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. This should ensure that posted prescriptions are received the next day.
Further updates relating to medication supplies and prescription requests:-
- Unfortunately, there is currently a national shortage of some types of ADHD medication, so before sending a prescription, we are asking patients to call their preferred pharmacies to check if they have any stock (or if not, whether they have alternative doses). Prescribing alternative medication or in a worst case scenario, taking a break, may need to be discussed for you if usual supplies are not available.
- There is currently a fee of £50 for prescriptions issued between appointments, for which we require payment before sending out your prescription. Please wait for the invoice to be sent to you or for you to be called to take payment, before making bank transfers without a reference. When requesting prescriptions, please provide the full name of the patient, DOB and medication required.
- There will also be a fee for letters issued between appointments.
- Please note that these charges do not apply if you are one of our NHS patients.
- Dr Polly Branney has now retired from working for the Oxford ADHD & Autism Centre. We are in the process of adopting new prescribing processes with new members of clinical staff who are joining our team, to ensure as seamless a transition for our patients as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.