ADHD & Autism day retreat with Francesca Melluzzi
Do you have a neurodivergent teenager who would like to connect with new friends, learn new coping tools to manage stress, have fun and relax within a community of people who accept and ‘get’ each other?
A wellbeing retreat day is an opportunity for young people from 16-19 with ADHD & Autism to-
* Connect with new friends who ‘get you’ in a safe space
* Walk away with new ‘tools’ and strategies to empower you
* Learn how to better appreciate yourself through self-compassion and awareness
* Themed workshops on organisational skills, nutrition, sleep and mental health
* Creativity, journaling, movement and group coaching
* Gain new strategies and practical tools to build into your daily life
* Enjoy Somatic movement practices for self regulation
Workshops are limited to just 10 spaces with experienced and qualified mental health professionals.
To book please visit www.francescamelluzzi.com